Apr 23, 2010

California Quake Warnings, Earth Changes, Etc.

Crossposted from Reflections Journal.



The Time Monks have done several media appearances over the past month and I've been trying to figure out how to encapsulate this and other information into something cogent. I can't. So I'm just going to throw several of the better interviews up here for your consideration and babble in a stream of consciousness fashion. As ever, I endorse you, gentle reader, to try not to go into fear around some of the scarier predictions... like the economic stuff. It may even be irresponsible of me to say this but I just don't get that it's going to be as bad as they predict and that I see something really beautiful opening up behind the misery. We do, however, live in "interesting times" and some of this is can get very uncomfortable. It already has but it's going to get worse.

Earthquakes and California

That said, there is a lot of data here that I'm seeing cross-corroboration of; particularly on natural disasters. I have very real concerns about earthquakes. In late March I know I said to several people, privately, that I was feeling a build-up to another major natural disaster. A short time later this spate of quakes started. We're already way off the charts in terms of number and frequency which Clif High notes. I have very real concerns about California right now. A few days before the Mexico quake that was felt up through much of Southern California, I saw a fault line releasing a lot of light in a portion of California. (This came up in a private reading so I'm really not at liberty to say more than that.) Now here's what concerns me. Since that occurred I've been hearing information from numerous, diverse sources pointing to some very serious quake activity pending throughout much of California.

I'd like to think the Mexico quake -- which did mercifully little damage -- was the one that was predicted for the San Diego area. It's not looking like that. It looks more like it was a precursor to a much worse quake pending for that region. There are a number of psychics picking that up but it's also being validated by more empirical sources. Whitley Strieber did a brief segment with a geologist on Dreamland. (It's about the first 10 minutes of the 4/10 Starchild DNA interview which will go behind the pay wall shortly.) Here's the concerning part: This geologist says that while the Mexico quake released pressure on some fault lines, it actually increased pressure on a number of others around San Diego. And that what is pending is a 6-7 point quake for that area.



The picture gets worse if you look at some of the psychic and channeled information. Clif High and George Ure get into a very involved and concerning discussion of the possibility of serious, permanent damage to much of California. There is also some channeled information in a newsletter that was forwarded to me by a friend. It can be found here. Scroll down to the section heading "Epicenters for San Diego & LA." If Tom Moore is bringing through accurate info, this could get seriously ugly, particularly in the San Diego area.

I have a number of clients and friends in various parts of California so this information concerns me on a very personal level. (I also had my daughter when I was living in the San Diego area so that  emotionally ties me to the region.) I'm not trying to scare anyone but I would be remiss if I didn't at least pass along these concerns. I would say, at the very least, that it would be a good time to stock up on bottled water and canned goods. And please, dear ones, watch animal patterns. Take note if the number of missing pets goes up and take note if your own pets start to become unusually anxious. Also, if you're just feeling an inexplicable impulse to get out of the area, GO!

Iceland Volcanic Action

According to High, as bad and disruptive as the current volcanic eruption in Iceland is, it may just be the beginning. I read the other day that, in fact, there is significant geological concern about a second volcanic eruption.

Scientists fear tremors at the Eyjafjallajokull (ay-yah-FYAH-lah-yer-kuhl) volcano could trigger an even more dangerous eruption at the nearby Katla volcano – creating a worst-case scenario for the airline industry and travelers around the globe.

A Katla eruption would be 10 times stronger and shoot higher and larger plumes of ash into the air than its smaller neighbor, which has already brought European air travel to a standstill for five days and promises severe travel delays for days more.

The two volcanos are side by side in southern Iceland, about 12 miles (20 kilometers) apart and thought to be connected by a network of magma channels.

Pole Shift

Yes, High is still talking about pole shift. He also says the Chilean quake was noticeably tied to some intriguing solar activity. So is the Iceland volcano. He posits that the Mayan Calendar seems to be charting a regular solar cycle and its effects on the earth's magnetosphere. I've already covered a good bit of this but his explanation in the Caost to Coast interview below is so good I wanted to underscore it. 

Timey-Wimey... Stuff

This is not a major component of the interviews. It's something Clif High touches upon sort of tangentially but it really jumped out at me. High theorizes that there is some manipulation of "time stuff" or what Doctor Who calls "wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff." Okay... they're in very different contexts. I just like to say "wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff." Try it. It's fun. What High references is the possibility that there is some technology in use that allows pinpoint control of time -- speeding it up and slowing it down -- which causes the "time stuff" to roll off into other areas and cause problems. Now, why do I care... This has actually come up in my awareness several times and kind of thrown me for a loop. My linear mind doesn't care for the idea that time can be manipulated in that way but I've seen it occur in glimpses, by... well... let's just say people I would not like to think possess such dangerous knowledge. I've found that I've been subconsciously picking up on "time distortion" from time to time. In a fairly recent journal entry, while I was jotting down a list of strange, but explicable occurrences, I had written the phrase "time distortions." Then I had no idea why I'd written it. In my journal it reads, "time distortions... (Whoa. Where did that come from?!)" I don't know where it came from or why. But it concerns me because it's part of a larger pattern of energy manipulation. If anyone else is getting anything along these lines, I'd love to compare notes.

Pyramids in the Antarctic

This is a really tantalizing tidbit. In his interview with OneRadio, High explains that he has photographs he has promised not to release yet which show what appear to be giant pyramid structures in the Antarctic. In Fingerprints of the Gods, Graham Hancock explores the theory that the remnants of a lost civilization, usually referred to as Atlantis, could be in the Antarctic hidden under the ice sheets. One possibility is that they wound up in this now uninhabitable location during a previous pole shift and crustal displacement as theorized by Charles Hapgood.

The second connection the Flem-Aths made followed logically from the first: if there was such a recurrent, cyclical geological phenomenon as earth-crust displacement, and if the last displacement had shifted the enourmous landmass we call Antarctica out of temperate latitudes and into the Antarctic Circle, it was possible that the substantial remains of a lost civilization of remote antiquity might today be lying under two miles of ice at the South Pole.

It was suddenly clear to me how a continent-sized landmass, which had been the home of a large and prosperous society for thousands of years, could indeed get lost almost without trace. As the Flem-Aths concluded: 'It is to icy Antarctica that we look to find answers to the very roots of civilization -- answers which may yet be preserved in the frozen depths of the forgotten island continent.'

The Interviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and ideas expressed in the comments on this page
belong the people who stated them. Management takes no
editorial responsibility for the content of public comments.